The process of developing the mobile app is very technical and lengthy. It deals with deep planning and multiple processes in order to build a successful and smooth running mobile app. Mobile app Development Company gives you the prominent solutions by developing the desired and better user experience mobile apps according to your budget and requirements.
Today many businesses are already aware about the needs of mobile apps for their organization but first they have to take the decisions whether they want native apps or web apps. We explain our clients about the significant benefits of both the native and web apps so that they could take the sound decision in terms of saving money and time.
Native Apps V/s Mobile Apps
Native Apps: These apps are those which are developed especially for the one particular device and can be installed directly on the device itself through the app stores online or app marketplace such as Apple app store, Google Play store or many more.
Web Apps: On the other hand, the web apps are internet enables applications which can be accessed through the web browser of the mobile device. There is no necessity to download them onto the user’s mobile device for accessing it.
Before you hire Mobile app Development Company to build any of these apps, you must know about the pros and cons of these both the mobile apps. They are here as follows:
Pros of Native Apps:
- They are accessible offline due to which they are faster to open and access.
- Users are assured of improved safety and security of the apps as these apps possess the approval of the app store they are intended for.
- They can store information locally which leads them a faster mobile app and they can only synchronies with the server after used by the users.
- In native apps, the users can perform device specific hand gestures
- They can be directly accessed to the device hardware.
Cons of Native Apps:
- They are expensive to develop.
- App maintenance cost is higher
- Use of app is contingent on the user’s willingness for downloading and installing the apps onto their mobile devices.
Pros of Web Apps:
- They are easy to develop
- They are inexpensive in comparison to the native apps.
- They are easy to maintain and supportive.
- It is one app for all the platforms.
Cons of Web Apps:
- Users need browser to access them.
- They give slower performance
- They are limited with offline storage and security
- They are less interactive and intuitive in comparison to native apps.
This is a brief discussion about the pros and cons of the native and web mobile apps. Now, it is up to you to decide which suits better in accordance with your requirements and budget. Mobile app Development Company will provide you its best assistance in developing better user experience mobile apps for your organization. Before developing the apps, you must consider some important factors such as performance, features and budget etc.